ProPresenter System Requirements
While the software may work on systems that do not meet these requirements, those systems will not be supported. As always, you will be able to download the software at no charge to test performance on any computer.
ProPresenter version 6 for Mac (minimum Mac specifications)
- OS: macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), or 10.14 (Mojave)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics: While not required, a dedicated graphics card with 1GB VRAM is recommended, particularly if playing back a wide variety of HD video files
- Stage Display: Additional output required for stage display function (third video out – PCI or USB). Only the Mac mini and MacBook Air lack a third video out port.
ProPresenter version 6 for Windows (minimum Windows specifications)
- OS: (may run on Windows 7, but not guaranteed or supported)
- Windows 8 Pro with Windows Media Center (more info)
- Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent AMD processor and above
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: A dedicated/discrete graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.2 or higher is required (i.e. NVIDIA GeForce series or AMD Radeon series card with a minimum of 1GB of dedicated memory). AMD FirePro and NVIDIA Quadro cards are not recommended. Intel HD Graphics may work if they support OpenGL 3.2 (more info), but are NOT recommended or supported.
- Stage Display: Additional output required for stage display function (third video out – PCI or USB)
NOTE: For heavy or advanced use of video (i.e. multiple video clips per slide, HD or 4k content, etc.), a faster system is advised.