What is ProPresenter Scoreboard™?
ProPresenter® Scoreboard is a powerful software- based score presentation system built upon Renewed Vision’s robust ProPresenter presentation platform. In addition to the myriad of features that ProPresenter has to offer (which includes moderated social network feed display, ticker feeds, video playback, telestration tools, and broadcast CG capability). ProPresenter Scoreboard offers a host of features for video-based scoreboards and sports broadcasting.
- Easy-to-Use Interface – Designed for volunteers / students
- Multiple Sports Support – Quickly change between control interfaces and output for multiple sports
- Device Control – Controllable by Industry Standard Scoreboard Controllers, or by the on- screen interface
- Dynamic Advertising Zones – Unlimited ad zones with rotating stills, animations or videos
- Ad Tracking – Export comprehensive reports for ads to provide to sponsors
- Template Based Layouts – Easily change the look of the entire output
- Full or Partial Screen Video Playback – Dynamically trigger interstitials, such as “Great Play”, etc.
- Video Input Capabilities – One or more live video feeds can be shown on the scoreboard
- Remote Control – Built-in webserver to control the interface remotely via tablet or laptop
- Player Profiles – Present formatted XML data and images dynamically
- Dynamic Statistics Display – display web-based stats dynamically from a variety of services
For more information, contact Renewed Vision at [email protected], or call 404-935-4044. See it live in action in the video below:
Easy to Use Interface
One of our primary goals is to make this scoreboard very easy to use so the cost and time of training is almost eliminated. Ideally this is intended for students or volunteers that don’t have a lot of technical expertise or background.
The user interface is very straight forward for operators. We’ll also be creating a series of video tutorials to walk you through how to use the software. We’re very budget conscience so we don’t feel you should have to pay for someone to be certified just to know how to operate your scoreboard.
Multiple Sports and Additional Uses
Easily change between multiple sports such as baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, etc. so your board can be used for more than one sport. If there’s a sport you need that we don’t have, please call and let us know.
Why stop at sports? Schools can use their LED walls for a wide variety of other community events such as movie night, game night, graduation, other social mixers and/or fund raising events, etc. Our software can easily facilitate all these events.
PS4 Gaming Event
ProPresenter Scoreboard can easily integrate with existing scoreboard controllers like those shown below so traditional methods of scorekeeping and clock management can still be used. Just plug the serial connection in and you have access to display the consoles game clock, scores, and any other data it provides.
Player Rosters and Profiles
Keep track of players for both sides and put your team members up on the big screen by showing Player Profiles. You can include a picture and description (name, poistion, etc.) on a dynamic background and have it graphically styled and laid out in any way desired.
For those sports that require ringside score-keeping, we’ve got you covered with our remote scoring ability viewable on any tablet or phone via a web connection (closed network highly recommended).
Ad Stats and Reporting
Export a comprehensive report on the advertising for any event showing ad impressions and time in front of an audience. Share this with your sponsors so they can see exactly what they’re paying for.
Want more info or need to buy an LED wall? We can help!
We have excellent resources available for quoting and installing top quality LED walls on any budget. For more information, contact Renewed Vision at [email protected], or call 404-935-4044.