ALPHARETTA, Georgia, March 1, 2016 — Renewed Vision has released the Windows version of its ProPresenter 6 live multimedia presentation software. Available immediately, the Windows edition joins the Mac version of ProPresenter 6 in delivering a wide range of powerful new features that simplify and enhance the live production process while elevating the quality and visual richness of the resulting presentations. Demonstrations of ProPresenter 6 at the 2016 NAB Show, taking place April 18-21 in Las Vegas, will highlight the software’s benefits for an expanding array of markets and applications. Renewed Vision will exhibit in booth N7112.
The affordable, multi-award winning ProPresenter 6 continues the software’s tradition of delivering powerful, easy-to-use storytelling and production capabilities for creating engaging live media experiences spanning one or more displays. ProPresenter’s feature-rich and flexible editing toolset enables users to combine images, video, text and more into sophisticated, dynamic productions that capture and captivate audience attention. Field-proven in professional presentation applications ranging from corporate conferences, live concert productions and studio broadcasts to in-venue displays at the world’s largest international multi-sport event, ProPresenter 6 is ideal for diverse markets well beyond its original focus on houses of worship.
ProPresenter 6 continues to garner prestigious industry accolades, most recently being honored as the best presentation software with a 2015 WFX New Product Technology Award and a Worship Leader Magazine 2015 Editor’s Pick.
“We’re extremely proud of the ProPresenter 6 release,” said Brad Weston, president of Renewed Vision. “Its expanded feature set and enhanced video quality make it well-suited for a wide variety of live environments, applications and organizations, while offering significant new production capabilities for our existing users. We believe that this is by far the best product we’ve ever made, and the tremendous customer response and accolades we’ve received further validate the benefits we’re delivering.”
Bolstering ProPresenter’s advantages for broadcast, sports and professional AV environments is its new video rendering and playback engine. Re-engineered from the ground up, the video engine in ProPresenter 6 combines new features and capabilities with significantly improved playback quality that is unmatched in its class. “Our new playout engine is robust enough for even the most demanding video applications,” continued Weston. “No other software-only player delivers this level of pristine quality and consistent, full frame-rate playout at this price point.”
Other new features introduced in ProPresenter 6 include:
- Video enhancements – users can dynamically set in and out points, adjust color and brightness, crop or zoom video, and apply effects to live sources and pre-produced clips
- Multi-layered architecture – elements including backgrounds, live video, slides, props, masks, text and more can be independently controlled, cropped, scaled and transitioned
- Enhanced social media integration – moderated Instagram and Twitter support are integrated into a single search field for easy, real-time social media management
- Web objects – new HTML5 web elements dynamically display websites within slides
- Dynamic text tickers – news-channel style scrolling messages can be defined locally or via RSS feeds
- Telestrator tools – users can draw on top of live outputs in real time from the ProPresenter interface or optional remote iPad app
- Mobile apps – ProPresenter Remote enables control of ProPresenter from iOS and Android devices, while ProPresenter Stage Display communicates information on timing, current and next slides, and more to on-stage presenters and production personnel
- Optional modules – ProPresenter 6 enables three options previously unavailable on the Windows platform: broadcast-grade alpha keying for CG; edge blending for seamless, multi-projector images; and SDI output through supported Blackmagic Design cards
ProPresenter 6 also adds new features for the worship market, where ProPresenter is already in use at more than 90 of the 100 largest churches in the U.S. Enhancements include correlation of Planning Center Online Sequences with ProPresenter Arrangements, integration of PCO Live into ProPresenter’s Stage Display for time management, and remote submission of “Nursery” alerts.
About Renewed Vision
Founded in 2000, Renewed Vision’s mission is to offer reliable, purpose-built production software that enables organizations—spanning from churches to corporations—to create dynamic media experiences that enhance worship services, meetings and other special events.