NOTE: The Seed program is our Beta testing program.
Seed Versions are development builds not intended for use in live production.
Release Candidate for Version 3.6 (build 50724872)
Last update: 04/14/23 12:37:37
- Support for macOS 13 Ventura.
- Adds a new action for layer transport controls - Play, Pause, or Jump to a Time.
- Numerous fixes for overlay and keyhole masks.
- Closing the main window will now prompt for user confirmation before closing the show.
- Improves the interaction and editing of the content scale in the target custom scale editor.
- Clear actions will now use the current transition for a layer if one is not specified on the cue.
- Fixes option-drag copy behavior in the action view.
- Fixes the effect build duration being ignored when changed as part of a cue.
- Fixes issues with transition and mask selection when using DMX.
- Fixes the timecode value not saving when set in the inspector.
- Fixes effects presets not triggering via DMX.
Changes & Improvements
- Hardware accelerated decoding for H.264, HEVC, and ProRes videos
- Redesigned media inspector
- Create duplicate Target Sets
- Create NDI outputs with custom resolutions
- Update an existing cue with a new snapshot
- Set the render clock source to a specific output or input device
- Adds indicator to cue thumbnail when actions have assigned transitions
- Clearing a layer will now use the layer's current transition
- Snapshots now include the default transition assignment
- General performance improvements with Metal rendering
- Improves color accuracy when for rendering images with embedded color profiles
- Improves JPEG rendering performance
- Improves reliability when using Syphon inputs with Metal
- Fixes an issue with SDI and NDI inputs not rendering
- Fixes effect transitions not respecting the dissolve duration
- Fixes flicker than can occur while transitioning from a video to an image
- Numerous other bug fixes and stability improvements
- New! Support for macOS 12 Monterey
- Improves the performance of triggering large JPEG images
- Fixes an issue with dissolve not preserving the alpha channel correct
- Fixes an issue with audio files not reaching a remaining time of 0.0
- Fixes an issue with the transport API not returning the cue name instead of the currently playing file
- New! Support for macOS 11
- New! Support for Apple Silicon
- New! Render natively with Metal
- Numerous bugs fixes and improvements
- Fixes intermittent flicker with NDI sources targeting multiple destinations
- New! Select an output to show the workspace preview full screen
- New! Alpha channel out via SDI, NDI, and Syphon
- New! Alpha, luminance, and text matte blending options
- New! Global configuration of video inputs
- New! Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Bug fixes and overall stability improvements
- New! Automatic network triggering for backup instances of PVP
- New! Transfer and use license from a USB device
- Added new keyboard shortcuts throughout the application
- Added drawing to indicate the current Cue in a playlist - go forward (or backward) with confidence
- Audio routing now scrolls -- now you can make those big routs on a small screen
- API - Can now set transition by name or UUID
- API - Effects and effects presets can now be cleared on the workspace
- API - Live video playlist can be selected
- Fixed action delay timers not waiting patiently when coming from a previous cue
- Fixes various appearances states not saving or restoring
- Fixes Syphon outputs not getting a name
- Fixes mask shapes not going away when they are removed and/or a show file is changed
- Improves handling of multiple color effects on a layer/workspace
- Fixed a typo in the API documentation.
- Fixed a green flash during a dissolve while soft-looping
- Fixed target changes not reliably transitioning -- now target changes dissolve with the layer's transition duration
- Added master volume offset in audio preferences
- Fixes audio mute not working for NDI inputs
- Fixes SDI audio input not working
- Fixes gamma and black levels having not working for edge blended screens
- Fixes stop on last frame stopping a frame or two before the last frame
- Fixes loop for time/count with custom in/out points
- Fixes master transport control not reflecting the correct play/pause state when image or live video is active on a layer
- Fixes video playback stutter at loop point
- Fixes issue with cue unexpectedly firing from keyboard input when two-step triggering is enabled
- New! ArtNet Control of PVP
- New! HTTP REST API to control PVP
- New! Support for native video rotation (portrait videos)
- New! Targets can now flip content playback horizontally or vertically
- New! Audio device channels now show the given name instead of generic channel names
- New! Clear Keyboard Shortcuts
- Fixes crash when undoing and redoing layer insertion
- Smart Playlists now import files in alphabetical order
- Fixes a number of audio configuration issues
- Fixes layer mute state not restoring after a restart
- Fixes timecode not clearing which resulted in content being triggered after playback has stopped
- Miscellaneous other fixes and improvements
- SDI stability improvements
- Scrubbing and stepping playback improvements
- Hang after Calendar event is triggered
- Go to Next doesn't always work
- Effects in a layer that are turned OFF are turned ON at startup
- No effect when Reselecting Effect Preset when preset is selected but modified
- "Go to next" import option needs some attention to be clear
- Miscellaneous UI improvements